If the pandemic has your clients struggling with unemployment claims, then our partner Equifax may be able to help.
Equifax experts provide one-on-one guidance that helps:
- Reduce costs
- Navigate taxes, claims, and hearings
- Protect unemployment tax rates
- Improve workflow and increase win rates
Their flexible unemployment cost management plans can be personalized to provide help where it’s needed.
To learn more click here
A federal court in New York recently struck down four federal Department of Labor (DOL) rules related to the leaves provided by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). As a result, certain aspects of the FFCRA are now more favorable to employees. Unfortunately, it’s not clear if the ruling applies nationwide or only in the Southern District of New York, where that court is located. Until there is further activity in the case—which may clarify whether the rules remain intact throughout the rest of the country—we recommend that employers err on the side of caution when administering FFCRA leaves and assume these particular rules no longer apply.
- How to consult your Live Team of HR Experts
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources (sample communications, training courses, webinars, etc.)
- How to easily create your Employee Handbook that's never out-of-date
- How to assign training to your employees from a catalog of hundreds of interactive courses
- How to navigate a multitude of resources in your Comply database
- Plus much more!
July 23rd Insurance Trends will feature guest speakers Barb Gavitt and John Meurs from A.D.Banker as we discuss the introduction of remote testing for those seeking their insurance license. We will be updating everyone on which states so far are enacting the Annuity Best Interest producer training requirements and what options will be available to fulfill that training.
Having just finished a couple exciting days in Washington D.C. at the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) Capitol Conference, I could not help but share my thoughts about what exciting time this is regarding all of our futures.