The Kronos Consultant will work independently or as a part of a team (depending on the size of the client) to gather business requirements, configure, and to provide technical support for all aspects of the Kronos Workforce Ready platform. A specific domain knowledge of Payroll and/or TLM would be ideal. Consultants will have to be able to communicate clearly with the customer in order to analyze specifications and address questions provided by the customer. Consultants will work closely with Project Managers and other team members in order to communicate and understand outcomes of implementing and ongoing service of the Kronos Workforce Ready. Consultants need to have a comprehensive understanding of the Kronos Workforce Ready platform in order to work with clients to solve their issues.
• Technical aptitude
• Understanding of Workforce Ready environment
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Strong adaptability, resourcefulness and willingness to take initiative
• Ability to explain technical concepts via phone and email to a variety of audiences
• Ability to work with remote team members & clients to provide excellent problem solving & customer service skills
• Ability to build trusting relationships
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
• Prior, in-depth working knowledge of Kronos Workforce Ready as an implementor and administrator
• Technical aptitude/interest in learning new software
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Working knowledge of payroll and/or time and labor management policies and practices