Jim is an experienced C-level executive with deep management experience in startups and multi-million dollar companies alike. Tasked with reviewing and assessing companies’ operations and establishing operating procedures and driving operational improvements. Some of my highest-performance achievements include:
- As a CEO: Transformed a $20M software company from multi-million dollar loss to profitability within six months. Restructured company, delivered consecutive years of multi-million dollar profits. Sold the company at 100% valuation improvement.
- As a COO: For a startup business created and implemented all operational processes from the ground up including recruiting/hiring, payroll, client acquisition, client relationship management, invoicing, financial reporting, information technology, vendor management, product pricing and quoting.
- As a consultant: Complete operational and strategic assessment of $110M software company resulting in executive changes and business restructuring.
- Reengineered 600 person IT organization and drove operational improvements. Organization named among “Top 100 Places to Work in IT” by Computerworld
- Founded growing educational software company; raised over $800,000 in venture capital. Conceived, designed and built iPad education app downloaded by over 500,000 users
- Turnaround Manager for struggling insurance services organization: doubled sales in 5 months, tripled pipeline, drove process improvements, and cut sales cycle time 30%
With over 30 years of technology and management experience across many industries in both large and small companies, Jim’s built a successful career helping companies make strategic decisions to take advantage of technology developments to build better products, scale their business, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase sales.